Living True with Mindfulness
Living True with Mindfulness -- Bear Psychology Radio Show with author Ora Nadrich & Dr. Anna Baranowsky.
Every moment is an opportunity to learn something valuable about ourselves. Let’s be honest though, it can also be hard to be focused on the little moments in life, and instead, we may often take life for granted. We may tune out and waste precious experiences focusing instead on negative, unproductive thoughts. I know I am guilty of this at times.
So how do we capture what is really meaningful and get the most out of life?
Mindfulness keeps us present and aware. Daily Mindfulness practice allows us to show up and experience all the moments of our lives as present, accepting, and aware. I hope you will join us for our next radio show with our guest Ora Nadrich, as we dive into Mindfulness and the ways it can help us navigate challenging thoughts and emotions, while embracing all the little but meaningful moments in life.
Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking, and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity.
Ms. Nadrich provides a compelling invitation to navigate the territory of the self in order to gently tend to our personal and collective sorrow.
Ora helps us understand:
- Why it's important to stop the day's busy-ness and allow for interludes of present moment awareness
- How focusing on breath keeps you fully present
- Why asking the simple yet profound question, "Who am I?" leads you to self-discovery
- How to embark on a "raise your consciousness challenge"
- How one's own awakening and shift in consciousness leads to an awakening in others
Ora Nadrich is the author of, Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity. A certified life coach and mindfulness teacher, she specializes in transformational thinking, self-discovery, and mentoring new coaches as they develop their careers. Learn more at theiftt.org and OraNadrich.com.
Do you have a story to share or an experience with meditation that has either worked or been difficult for you? Do you have questions about Mindfulness, or want to test out new approaches to increase self-awareness and acceptance?
- Realityradio101.com; January 27, 2022 from 1-2 pm EDT.
- Email questions/comments live during the Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-866-905-7325 or 905-725-1907
Links & Resources:
Access “Compassion Fatigue Resiliency & Recovery” with Dr. Anna Baranowsky & Dr. J. Eric Gentry. You can find the audio recording at:
Access the complete “Trauma Recovery NOW!” audio program at.